“Ayushman Bharat Scheme” (Yojana): Ayushman Bharat Scheme is now going to release on 14 April 2018. During the Budget 2018-19, the finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley mentioned a new programme called ‘Ayushman Bharat Program or Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme two major health sector initiatives have been announced, which are:
- Establishment of Health and Wellness Centers.
- National Health Protection Scheme.
Let me tell you recently Central Government of India released official notification regarding ‘Ayushman Bharat Scheme’.
In this article, Ravanchal is sharing complete details regarding ‘Ayushman Bharat Scheme.’ Ravanchal will break down the information regarding this program into simpler and easily understandable terms. All your question related to this scheme are most welcomed and you can ask anything in the comment box or you directly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction of Ayushman Bharat Scheme:
Ayushaman Bharat Scheme is regarding create the good health is essential for well being. But, a large number of people in our country are fighting against various types of disease. financially sound people visit top class private hospitals and get rid of health problems quite easily. But, the poor people have to struggle a lot. They ey will have to make an arrangement of Money first and then visit government hospitals for treatment.
These poor people are sometimes unable to buy medicines due to the Sky high prices. So, Overall it can be said that condition of poor people in respect of good health is very bad. for long, the need for Policy was felt that could help such people. And, Ayushaman Bharat Scheme will be working for these poor people.
Let’s discuss the full detail of ‘Ayushman Bharat Scheme’. Ravanchal will discuss these topics of ‘Ayushman Bharat Scheme’ as mention below:
- Features of Ayushaman Bharat Scheme.
- Objectives of Ayushman Bharat Programme 2018-2022
- Initiatives of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- How to apply for Ayushaman Bharat program/Scheme?
Let’s start this discussion regarding ‘Ayushman Bharat Scheme/programme’-
1) Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme:
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme/Youjana, insurance cover of 5 Lakh INR will be given to each family
- The expected premium will not be more than 2000/year. which will be borne by central government (60%) and state Government (40%).
- Almost, 100 million Poor families of India will be covered Under Ayushman Bharat scheme.
2) Objectives of Ayushman Bharat Programme 2018-22:
Objectives of Ayushman Bharat programme is essential for all poor families in India which are given below:
- Focus on Wellness of Poor Families.
- Providing the medical benefit to Poor families
- Making health and wellness centers at a nearer distance, so that patients will not have to travel a long distance.
Watch to know these all information in Hindi
3) Ayushman Bharat Scheme Initiatives:
Ayushman Bharat Scheme has two initiatives. Under the Ayushman Bharat Program, Mr. Arun Jaitley has mentioned two Major Health sector initiatives that could help in eliminating the problems that poor people face. Let’s discuss in detail the both initiatives
- Health and wellness centers.
- national Health Protection Scheme.
Health and Wellness Centers:
When explaining the Ayushman Bharat Programme, Mr. Arun Jaitley Mentioned that “health and wellness” centers will be established. These cetes will provide comprehensive health care. These centers will also be responsible for providing free Essential drugs and diagnostics services.
National Health Protection Scheme:
National Health Protection Scheme is also a part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The National Health protection scheme will cover 10 crores, poor families. The approximate number of beneficiaries under this scheme will be 50 crores. Under this Scheme, medical coverage of 5 lakh per family, per year will be given. This is going to be the world’s largest Government funded Healthcare scheme.
Documents Need when you Apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana:
First of all, let me tell you that you must have to Aadhar card without Aadhar card you can not apply for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme/Programme.
- Bank account of the beneficiary
- Bank account should be linked to Aadhar Card.
- All eligible document to show that he/she are eligible.
- Age cerificate
- Cast certificate
- Place cetificate
- Income certificate
- PAN CARD
- Aadhan Card
- 4 Passport size photo.
4) How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Program/Scheme?
First of all, Let’s make it very clear that ‘Ayushman Bharat’ is not a single scheme; it is a collection of Two major health schemes which are
- Health and wellness centers Establishment
- national health protection Scheme.
The Establishment of health and wellness centers will be done by the government directly.
But, the second Scheme, which ‘national Health Protection Scheme’ will be launched for poor families. Soon, the government will share the steps regarding enrollment this Scheme. Ravanchal will share all the guidelines related to applying for this scheme.
You are advised to bookmark our Page using CTRL+D and check from time to time for the latest update regarding Ayushaman Bharat Yojana.